The 13 seat (including the driver) with wheelchair access and ramp minibus is available for use by local groups at rates detailed below and is insured for all drivers aged 25 - 75 and includes breakdown cover.
For all booking enquiries please email us at email@example.com. Once the booking has been confirmed, a £20 non-returnable deposit will be payable within 10 days of the booking being made.
Please see below our rates for the various durations, with the comparison commercial rate shown alongside. Prices correct as of May 2019
Collection time - no later than 8am. The minibus can be collected the previous evening proir to usage of full days and over, subject to availability when booking.
Return time - no later than 10pm.
Prices are NOT inclusive of fuel. It will be FULL of fuel when collected and should be FULL when returned.
Collection will be from Raywell Park Activity Centre, Riplingham Road, Raywell, HU16 5YL. Alternative collection and return location may be agreed during the booking process.
Important Booking Conditions
- The minibus is insured and has breakdown cover for drivers between the ages of 25 and 75.
- The excess if required will be the responsibility of the group borrowing the minibus and that is £150.
- The borrowing group must confirm they have a Section 19 Minibus Permit which can be obtained from The Scout Association tel: 0345 300 1818 for £5 and is valid for 5 years. The bus cannot be used if it does not have the appropriate permit. If you are running more than one bus for an event you will need a permit for each one.
- Driver Licencing - If the permit is in place then even if you do not have D1 entitlement on your license you may still drive the minibus subject to the following which is extracted from the current government web pages:
- You are 21 or older (25 or older to meet the requirements of the current insurance policy).
- The minibus is used for social purposes by a non-commercial body.
- You have had your driving licence for at least 2 years.
- You meet the 'Group 2' medical standards if you're over 70 - check with your GP if you're not sure you meet the standards.
- You're driving on a voluntary basis and the minibus is used for social purposes by a non-commercial body.
- The maximum weight of the minibus is not more than 3.5 tonnes - or 4.25 tonnes including specialist equipment for disabled passengers, e.g. a wheelchair ramp.
- You are not towing a trailer.
- The above is of course subject to the insurance restrictions above.
- Groups will be responsible for any fines whilst driving the minibus.
- All drivers agree to the terms and conditions set out within the City of Hull Minibus User Policy.
- Drivers who have any motoring convictions or have been involved in an accident as the driver in the last 5 years may need to be added to the insurance policy as named drivers. Any associated cost will be covered by the borrowing group.
Download the key information
|28 28th September 2020||29 29th September 2020||30 30th September 2020||1 1st October 2020||2 2nd October 2020||3 3rd October 2020||4 4th October 2020|
|5 5th October 2020||6 6th October 2020||7 7th October 2020||8 8th October 2020||9 9th October 2020||10 10th October 2020||11 11th October 2020|
|12 12th October 2020||13 13th October 2020||14 14th October 2020||15 15th October 2020||16 16th October 2020||17 17th October 2020||18 18th October 2020|
|19 19th October 2020||20 20th October 2020||21 21st October 2020||22 22nd October 2020||23 23rd October 2020||24 24th October 2020||25 25th October 2020|
|26 26th October 2020||27 27th October 2020||28 28th October 2020||29 29th October 2020||30 30th October 2020||31 31st October 2020||1 1st November 2020|