The 13 seat (including the driver) with wheelchair access and ramp minibus is available for use by local groups at rates detailed below and is insured for all drivers aged 25 - 75 and includes breakdown cover.
For all booking enquiries please email us at email@example.com. Once the booking has been confirmed, a £20 non-returnable deposit will be payable within 10 days of the booking being made.
Please see below our rates for the various durations, with the comparison commercial rate shown alongside. Prices correct as of May 2019
Collection time - no later than 8am. The minibus can be collected the previous evening proir to usage of full days and over, subject to availability when booking.
Return time - no later than 10pm.
Prices are NOT inclusive of fuel. It will be FULL of fuel when collected and should be FULL when returned.
Collection will be from Raywell Park Activity Centre, Riplingham Road, Raywell, HU16 5YL. Alternative collection and return location may be agreed during the booking process.
Important Booking Conditions
- The minibus is insured and has breakdown cover for drivers between the ages of 25 and 75.
- The excess if required will be the responsibility of the group borrowing the minibus and that is £150.
- The borrowing group must confirm they have a Section 19 Minibus Permit which can be obtained from The Scout Association tel: 0345 300 1818 for £5 and is valid for 5 years. The bus cannot be used if it does not have the appropriate permit. If you are running more than one bus for an event you will need a permit for each one.
- Driver Licencing - If the permit is in place then even if you do not have D1 entitlement on your license you may still drive the minibus subject to the following which is extracted from the current government web pages:
- You are 21 or older (25 or older to meet the requirements of the current insurance policy).
- The minibus is used for social purposes by a non-commercial body.
- You have had your driving licence for at least 2 years.
- You meet the 'Group 2' medical standards if you're over 70 - check with your GP if you're not sure you meet the standards.
- You're driving on a voluntary basis and the minibus is used for social purposes by a non-commercial body.
- The maximum weight of the minibus is not more than 3.5 tonnes - or 4.25 tonnes including specialist equipment for disabled passengers, e.g. a wheelchair ramp.
- You are not towing a trailer.
- The above is of course subject to the insurance restrictions above.
- Groups will be responsible for any fines whilst driving the minibus.
- All drivers agree to the terms and conditions set out within the City of Hull Minibus User Policy.
- Drivers who have any motoring convictions or have been involved in an accident as the driver in the last 5 years may need to be added to the insurance policy as named drivers. Any associated cost will be covered by the borrowing group.
Download the key information
|28 28th December 2020||29 29th December 2020||30 30th December 2020||31 31st December 2020||1 1st January 2021||2 2nd January 2021||3 3rd January 2021|
|4 4th January 2021||5 5th January 2021||6 6th January 2021||7 7th January 2021||8 8th January 2021||9 9th January 2021||10 10th January 2021|
|11 11th January 2021||12 12th January 2021||13 13th January 2021||14 14th January 2021||15 15th January 2021||16 16th January 2021||17 17th January 2021|
|18 18th January 2021||19 19th January 2021||20 20th January 2021||21 21st January 2021||22 22nd January 2021||23 23rd January 2021||24 24th January 2021|
|25 25th January 2021||26 26th January 2021||27 27th January 2021||28 28th January 2021||29 29th January 2021||30 30th January 2021||31 31st January 2021|
|1 1st February 2021||2 2nd February 2021||3 3rd February 2021||4 4th February 2021||5 5th February 2021||6 6th February 2021||7 7th February 2021|