Collection time - no later than 8am. The minibus can be collected the previous evening proir to usage of full days and over, subject to availability when booking.
Return time - no later than 10pm.
Prices are NOT inclusive of fuel. It will be FULL of fuel when collected and should be FULL when returned.
Collection will be from Raywell Park Activity Centre, Riplingham Road, Raywell, HU16 5YL. Alternative collection and return location may be agreed during the booking process.
Important Booking Conditions
- The minibus is insured and has breakdown cover for drivers between the ages of 25 and 75.
- The excess if required will be the responsibility of the group borrowing the minibus and that is £150.
- The borrowing group must confirm they have a Section 19 Minibus Permit which can be obtained from The Scout Association tel: 0345 300 1818 for £5 and is valid for 5 years. The bus cannot be used if it does not have the appropriate permit. If you are running more than one bus for an event you will need a permit for each one.
- Driver Licencing - If the permit is in place then even if you do not have D1 entitlement on your license you may still drive the minibus subject to the following which is extracted from the current government web pages:
- You are 21 or older (25 or older to meet the requirements of the current insurance policy).
- The minibus is used for social purposes by a non-commercial body.
- You have had your driving licence for at least 2 years.
- You meet the 'Group 2' medical standards if you're over 70 - check with your GP if you're not sure you meet the standards.
- You're driving on a voluntary basis and the minibus is used for social purposes by a non-commercial body.
- The maximum weight of the minibus is not more than 3.5 tonnes - or 4.25 tonnes including specialist equipment for disabled passengers, e.g. a wheelchair ramp.
- You are not towing a trailer.
- The above is of course subject to the insurance restrictions above.
- Groups will be responsible for any fines whilst driving the minibus.
- All drivers agree to the terms and conditions set out within the City of Hull Minibus User Policy.
- Drivers who have any motoring convictions or have been involved in an accident as the driver in the last 5 years may need to be added to the insurance policy as named drivers. Any associated cost will be covered by the borrowing group.